This Policy describes:
- what information we may collect about you
- how we will use the information we collect about you
- when we may use your details to contact you
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the European General Data Protection Regulation, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 repealing Directive 95/46/EC, also known as the “GDPR” (these laws are referred to collectively in this Policy as the “data protection laws”).
Who we are
This Policy is issued on behalf of Quob Park Estate, so when we mention “QUOB PARK”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Policy, we are referring to the company Quob Park Estate Limited, responsible for processing your data. Quob Park Estate Limited (reg. no. 04797361), with registered address at Quob Park Estate, Titchfield Lane, Wickham, Hampshire PO17 5PG is the controller and responsible for this website.
We have appointed a data protection officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
We are registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 2018 with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number 04797361.
This Policy applies to anybody who browses our webpage(s) or who provides personal data via our webstore portal at www.quobpark.com (our “Website”), and all use of our applications for mobile devices (“App”). The Website and App together form our service offering to you (“Service”). It also applies to those who request communication via our Website, orders products via our Website, those who post material on our Website, and to personal data processed in pursuit of our own marketing and business development efforts. We may also ask you for personal data when you report a problem on our Website.
This policy does not apply to the personal data of our Job Applicants, Employees, Agents and Contractors. The fair, lawful and secure processing of these types of data is governed by other company policies outside the scope of this Policy.
This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Please note, that you may use our Platform without signing up, in which case we will only collect data based on your consent to our Cookies Policy.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time. This version of the Policy was last updated on 1st September 2022. We will publicise any updates to this Policy by way of our Website.
We reserve the right, in the event that we buy or sell all or part of our business or assets, to disclose personal data held by us to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
By submitting personal data to Quob Park you acknowledge and accept the practices described in this Policy.
We will endeavour to bring this Policy to your attention every time we ask for your personal information and we will seek your specific consent whenever this is required.
Personal Data we collect from you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity concerned has been removed.
We may collect (and subsequently use, store and transfer) the following personal data about you:
- when you sign up for our newsletter, e.g. your name, email address and county;
- when you sign to use our App, e.g. your name, email address and phone number;
- your name and contact details when making an enquiry, or registering as a customer, or otherwise submit data via this Website;
- when you place an order with us for our products: your name and delivery address, contact details (email address, phone number) and bank and payment details;
- your marketing preferences, which may be adjusted or withdrawn at any time;
- information you provide when you complete surveys or enter competitions or enrol in promotional events;
- information about your use of our Website and App;
- when you make a data subject access request.
You are not obliged to provide your personal data to us, but if you fail to provide personal data required to allow us to fulfil our contract with you, for example a delivery order for our products, we may not be able to carry out the contract and may have to cancel the relevant order or service in these circumstances.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. The following schedule summarises the types of data processing activities we will undertake in relation to personal data subject to this policy:
Information we Process
Purposes for Processing
Legal Basis for Processing
Any personal data you provide to us on or after registration, such as names, contact details, occupation, purchase history, etc.
(1) To facilitate the delivery of the Service by: establishing and maintaining contact between us and you;·to provide you with information regarding products or services reflecting your preferences and which we feel may interest you;·to process and deliver your orders, including managing payments, fees and charges;·providing training and receiving feedback;·any other requests you may have as a user of this Website.
(2) To deliver promotional materials when: specifically requested; consent is given by way of your marketing preferences; authorised in the context of a specific request.
(3) To allow you to participate in competitions, prize draws, surveys or special features of our Service, if you choose to do so;
(4) To notify you about changes to our services and policies;
(5) To publish reviews and testimonials;
(6) To promote security and good practice on the Website and App, to investigate suspicious activity, and to ensure the Website and App is being used for legitimate purposes.
(1) The performance of our contractual obligations to our Customers.
(2) The performance of our contractual obligations to users of this Website.
(3) Your consent (private individuals) or our legitimate interests, specifically the pursuit of our own marketing and business development efforts.
Information you generate when you use our Service
(1) Ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
(2) to administer and protect our business and the Service, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, reporting and hosting od data;
(3) provide and/or enhance functionality of our Service;
(4) analyse the performance of our Service;
(5) to use data analysis to improve our products and customer experience, marketing, customer relationships;
(6) deliver relevant marketing from time to time from us and our partners.
Our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our Service for our customers, and your consent whenever required.
You will only receive marketing communications from us if you have signed up for our newsletter or requested to receive marketing communications from us in the past.
We will ask for your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You may ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our marketing messages. You may also opt out of marketing at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any opt out requests will not apply in respect of personal data provided to us for the purposes of fulfilling an order.
Disclosure to third parties
You understand and acknowledge that we use third party service suppliers to facilitate business transacted via this Website. These suppliers have given contractual undertakings that they will safeguard personal data disclosed to them in the course of providing such services in accordance with our instructions, and have agreed to be held liable in the event of any breach of data protection law for which they are responsible.
In addition to these suppliers, there are other third parties with whom we may need to share your personal information for the reasons set out below:
Purpose for Processing
Legal Basis for Processing
Companies within our corporate group (including affiliates and ultimate beneficial owners), or who acquire a controlling interest in our business or its assets
To facilitate the provision and promotion of our business and to monitor our business development.
The performance or negotiation of the contractual relationship between us and our customers, and our legitimate interests, specifically the pursuit of our own marketing and business development efforts, and your consent whenever required by law.
Suppliers, such as payment merchants, software/IT systems and PR agencies
To facilitate the provision, promotion and sale of our products via this Website.
The performance or negotiation of the contractual relationship between us and our legitimate interests, specifically the pursuit of our own marketing and business development efforts.
Professional advisors, such as accountants and solicitors